Hello my name is Hayley Long.
I am the school based Family Link Worker. I’m here to listen, offer support, empathise and care. I am available to work with all parents or carers who need information or support as well as requiring help accessing other agencies.
I have access to an extensive range of information and can sign-post families to a variety of services.
Some examples of areas in which I can support parents and carers are:
- Attendance Issues
- Classroom Issues e.g. behaviour/friendships etc
- Bedtime Routines
- Family Circumstances affecting your child e.g. parental separation, bereavement etc
- Free School Meals
- Medical/Health Concerns
- Offer signposting information to other agencies, e.g. School Nurse, Sure Start Transition Information
- Transition to Secondary School
- Housing and finances
- Access to food bank vouchers