Mental health and wellbeing is so important!
Thinking about your child’s mental health and helping them to develop their ability to cope with life’s challenges is one of the most important things you can do. Children and young people need help to understand and enjoy good emotional health and wellbeing as well as developing resilience to deal with the emotions and daily problems that arise. It is important to their overall health and development, to consider their mental health.
Please click on the link here to take you to South Gloucestershire Council website for more information about Mental health and well-being for children.
On this website you will find the following information;
- What you can do to help with your child’s mental health and wellbeing
- Social, emotional and mental health (SEMH)
- Information websites about children and young people's mental health and wellbeing
- Mental health and wellbeing services in South Gloucestershire
- Mental health and wellbeing for parents and carers